Please follow the installation instructions
Ensure you have Photoshop CC 2021 (v22.x) or above
- Download the installation file
- Double-click the downloaded CCX file
- Answer the dialogs with “continue”
- Open the Plugin in Photoshop -> Plugins -> Infinite Tools
- Enter your License Key (find it on the previous page)
If your installation is not working correctly, please try these steps:
1. Once you download the CCX file, please make sure that it is downloaded to the same hard drive that Photoshop is installed on! This is usually your main Hard Drive unless you have manually installed it somewhere else.
2. Quit “Creative Cloud Application” completely so that it is not running at all.
3. In your Applications, find “Adobe Creative Cloud” and then “Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud”
(See Image). One you double click on it, you will be given two options, please do not uninstall! Instead, click on the “Repair” button and click on that.
Once these steps are done, the installation will work just fine.