The Answer To Even Colors For Every Image
Take Advantage Of Our BLACK FRIDAY Sale!
Use “BF2020” on checkout to take 35% off
That‘s awesome! I need it!visit our store
Photo: Lindsey Worgul Hinderer
Photo: Cat Ford-Coates
Photo: Jay Coy
Photo: Miet Neirinckx
- Save user presets for opacity, smoothness, hue, and gradient maps.
- Change blend modes from color, saturation, and hue with a click of a button.
- Control what range of skin tones are selected with a dialog option.
- Decide whether you want a black mask or a skin mask on delivery.
- The preview button temporary disable your mask to see the gradient map applied to the image.
- Control whether or not your gradient map should have 3 or 5 points.
- Legacy mode allows you to move the slider first before showing you a preview.
- The panel remembers your setting for each layer as you click between them.
Want to learn more about the details?
- For Photoshop CC2019 or later
- Personal license for 3 computers